City of New Hope Logo

City of New HopeMinnesota

Street Lights

Most of the street lights in New Hope are owned, operated, and maintained by Xcel Energy. If a street light has burned out, malfunctioned, or been damaged, residents may call either Xcel Energy at 1-800-960-6235 or New Hope Public Works at 763-592-6777. Streetlight issues may also be reported using the city's online reporting system.

Streetlights in the City Center, in the Parkview neighborhood, on Bass Lake Road between Boone and Winnetka, on 42nd between Winnetka and Nevada, and on 49th Avenue between Boone and Winnetka are owned by the city. Residents should report these outages directly to Public Works at 763-592-6777.

5500 International Parkway
New Hope, MN 55428
Phone: 763-592-6777
FAX: 763-592-6776
[email protected]

City of New Hope | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.