City of New Hope Logo

City of New HopeMinnesota

Illicit Discharge

The city of New Hope maintains a MS4 permit with the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Per the MPCA and the city code, any illicit discharges are prohibited. This can include any of the following violations:

  • Oil, grease, or paint dumped on driveways or roadways that flows into a storm drain
  • Concrete washout must only occur in designated construction areas
  • Yard waste or pet waste contaminating the curb line and storm drains
  • Sanitary waste pipes connecting into the storm drain system

If you see anything other than rain entering a storm drain, please report the issue to [email protected] or to 763-592-6777.

City of New Hope | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.